- Rich breakfast that has it all: Fresh bread from the organic baker as well as our homemade rye rolls, herbal tea from Wilma’s garden, homemade cake specialities, free-range eggs, exquisite juices, dairy products from the Algunder Sennerei, raw milk cheese from regional partners, fresh fruit and vegetables, juicy apples from our neighbours and much more. If you enjoy a lactose- or gluten-free diet or suffer from a histamine allergy, we have plenty of high-quality substitute products for you.
- 5- to 7-course evening menus with salad buffet and cheese selection from the buffet; choice of menu, gala dinner, special evenings, various buffets with Alpine-Mediterranean specialities. We source some of our high-quality products directly from the farmers and from the forest, in keeping with the motto: sustainable and regional.
- Home-baked cakes every afternoon
- Large indoor swimming pool for passionate swimmers
- Heated panoramic outdoor pool and sunbathing lawn for relaxing moments and new inspiration
- Sun terrace and garden
- Bath towels, bathrobes and slippers for every room
- One weekly (free) Pilates session with a mountain view
- Joint hikes to the hotel’s own alpine hut in the Ultimo Valley with a traditional hearty South Tyrolean “Marende” (snack)
- Discounted entrance fee to the Merano thermal baths
- Finnish sauna and herbal sauna in vintage style
- Infrared cabin
- Morning post with information
- Table tennis, billiards
- Numerous advantages with our “MeranCard” guest card
- Free Wi-Fi